President, Author, and President
Linda M. Callahan is an experienced Washington State DUI attorney who truly cares about every client. Tenaciously, she focuses on designing strategic and innovative defenses in order to win their cases. She authors the authoritative legal reference book, the Washington DUI Practice Manual, published by Thomson Reuters, as well as other DUI-related publications. She is regularly consulted by other lawyers, is an invited speaker at national conferences on DUI defense, and has earned the respect of judges, prosecutors, and colleagues. She was voted a Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ by her peers.
Most importantly, her clients have given her almost a hundred, 5-Star reviews on Avvo, the lawyer ranking and review website, where she has earned the highest ranking, 10 out of 10.
Attorney Linda M. Callahan has been factory-trained by breath-test device manufacturer, National Patent Analytical Systems (NPAS), and understands the science of infrared spectroscopy employed in breath testing. Her knowledge extends to blood analysis methods including gas chromatography, receiving specialized training at Axion Labs in Chicago, IL. She received training by NHTSA certified instructors in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing, and knows the limitations of these roadside tests.
Washington State DUI Lawyers | Callahan Law, P.S., Inc.
At Callahan Law, P.S., Inc., we are passionate about fighting on behalf of individuals who have been accused of driving under the influence. With more than 30 years of collective experience and an imp…
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D. – 1996
- Hawaii Pacific University, B.A., B.S. – 1992
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College — 2007
- The Washington DUI Practice Manual (2008 – current)
- Understanding DUI Scientific Evidence, Chapter: Client Defense: Overcoming DUI Scientific Evidence, 2008
- DWI Journal of Law & Science, Vol. 21:9. Article: Coming Soon to a Legislature Near You? The Story of SHB 3055, 2006
- The DUI Book – Washington Edition, 2005
Associations & Awards
- United States Supreme Court, admitted to practice
- Washington Supreme Court, admitted to practice
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington, admitted to practice
- Washington Bar Association
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Washington Defender Association
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Founding Member
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Justice Foundation, Founding Member, Officer
- Trial Skills University, Founding Member