Washington State’s Premier Source for Criminal Defense
Office Locations: Seattle | Tacoma | Olympia, and Shelton
If you have recently been charged with a crime in Washington State, Callahan Law, P.S., Inc. is here to help. Being accused or charged with a crime can be life-changing. You need an attorney who will aggressively seek a proper defense for your alleged crime.
At Callahan Law, P.S., Inc., our experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys are committed to your defense through:
- Understanding that you are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- We listen to your side of the story NOT just reviewing a police report and making assumptions about you.
- We get to know you!
- We meet with our clients to better understand their concerns and tailor their defense based on individual goals or concerns.
- We have a team of seasoned Associate Attorneys to work on your case.
- We put our combined 30 years of experience into every case. Up to three attorney’s work on any given case within our firm.
- We are results focused.
- Our firm understands that results matter, this is why we conduct full investigations into your case to ensure no stone is left unturned.
- We are Trial Lawyers.
- Our team of attorneys are experienced and not afraid to take a case to trial in your defense.
Criminal Defense Attorneys – Seattle | Tacoma | Shelton
With offices in Seattle (Pioneer Square), Tacoma (Downtown) and Shelton Washington, our dedicated team can help with:
- Assault Charges (All Degrees)
- Drug Possession
- Disorderly Conduct
- Reckless Endangerment
- Firearm Violations and Felonies
- Attempting to Elude Law Enforcement
- Auto Theft
- Bail Jumping
- Criminal Trespass (All Degrees)
- Criminal Mistreatment (All Degrees)
- Making False Statements to Law Enforcement
- Marijuana-related violations
- Vehicular Assault
- Vehicular Homicide
Client Focused Criminal Defense and Support
At Callahan Law, we are laser-focused on customer service and results. We are here to not only guide you through likely the toughest time of your life but also to ensure you have the support you need to get passed it. Our team of administrative staff will keep you updated and informed and you have access to our attorney’s direct cell phone numbers to ensure you have your legal questions answered in a timely manner.
Results that matter
Take a look at what our past clients have said about our Attorneys and staff. Click below on one of our firms’ attorneys reviews page below:
Contact Callahan Law Today, Call us at (206) 866-6739 or complete our contact form below: