DUI Expungements | Washington State DUI Attorneys


Unfortunately, you can never expunge or vacate a DUI conviction. If you end up convicted of a DUI it’s on your criminal history permanently, so one of the most important things you can do is try and end up with something that is not a DUI.

That’s what we do here at Callahan Law, analyze all of the evidence, the breath test results, the police videos, scrutinize everything so that we can try and put you in a position where you end up with a lesser charge or nothing at all, and if that’s the case you can eventually reduce or vacate a lesser charge, but a DUI is on your record forever.

If you have been charged with a DUI, call us today for help.  We build a custom defense for each client based on the evidence and strategies we have developed.

Call (206) 866-6739 or complete our quick from below.

How to Expunge a DUI
How to Expunge a DUI
Article Name
How to Expunge a DUI
Learn about DUI Convictions and your Criminal Record.
Publisher Name
Callahan Law, P.S., Inc.
Publisher Logo