Respected Author of the Washington DUI Practice Manual
The Washington DUI Practice Manual is THE trusted source for DUI Laws in our state. Published by one of the largest media firms in the world, Thompson Reuters is a reliable source for attorneys to research and learn the law. The Washington DUI Practice Manual sells over 1,000 units every year and is purchased by defense attorney’s, prosecutors and judges.
The Washington DUI Practice Manual Includes:
A chronological order of a DUI Case
- Probable Cause to Stop
- Pre-Arrest Observations and Road-Side Testing
- Chemical Testing (Breath and Blood Tests)
- The Charging of the Criminal DUI Offense
- The Discovery (Evidentiary Elements of the Case)
- Pretrial Process
- Department of Licensing (DOL Hearings)
- Department of Licensing (Ignition Interlock License)
The DUI Book, Washington Edition, William C. Head and Linda M. Callahan
This book, co-authored by Ms. Callahan and nationally renown DUI defense lawyer William C. Head, was conceived with the general public in mind, not lawyers.
- Edited by: Linda M. Callahan, J.D. and Jay M. Tiftickjian, J.D.;
- Contributors: James J. O’Donnell III, Ph.D., James T. O’Donnell, Pharm.D., David M. Benjamin, Ph.D,
- Contributors from Callahan Law, P.S., Inc.: Jacey Liu, J.D., Stephen Grant, J.D., Megan Powers, J.D.
“Medicolegal Aspects of Marijuana: Washington Edition is the hands-down indispensable textbook for attorneys, judges, legislators, and individuals involved in the business of medical and recreational cannabis.
The burgeoning field of marijuana-related litigation in Washington touches many areas of law, from criminal prosecution, to motor vehicle accidents, to real estate transactions, to business regulation, to taxation issues, and to Native American law. The medicolegal aspects of marijuana are complex topics because so many different components are present in marijuana-related criminal, civil, and administrative litigation.
The wealth of information presented in this book makes it an invaluable resource when investigating and litigating cases involving marijuana.”
Trust Knowledge and Experience over low fees and bait and switch tactics of other firms. We put in the necessary work on every single case we take on. We don’t rush it, a proper and thorough investigation separates Callahan Law from the competition. Our decades-long relationships with prosecutors and judges precedes our appearance on your behalf.